Kitchen Tune-Up offers a variety of ways to update your kitchen, even beyond our 5 core services. Even if your doors don’t need a Tune-Up or you’re not ready to change your current door style, we can help you renovate how your kitchen works and looks. We’ve come up with a list of 9 ways to update your kitchen for less!
- New Drawer Slides: Opening the drawers without waking up the kids or hurting yourself would be nice, wouldn’t it? Many different styles of slides are available to fit your budget and your current cabinet configuration. You won’t believe what a difference it makes to feel the drawers glide out effortlessly.
- Roll-Out Trays for Pots & Pans: Tired of getting on your hands and knees to find the pan you’re looking for? Adding roll-out trays puts the right tool at your fingertips, even if you’re standing up. No more clattering pans or over-cluttered shelves!
- Replace Trim on Cabinet Bases: The shoe molding and toe-kick cover around the bottom of your cabinets takes a lot of abuse. Replacing dinged up trim makes a big difference in the kitchen’s appearance. You can even change the style for a more dramatic update.
- New Crown Molding on Top of Cabinets: Crown molding draws the eye up and makes a kitchen look bigger. Crown that matches the decorative style of the room is an essential finishing touch that people will really notice. Adding or replacing your crown molding will give your kitchen that perfect accent to bring out your personal style.
- Tip-Out Trays under Your Sink: : Those little false panels under your sink can become wonderful hiding places for unattractive cleaning items and other sink area clutter. Store sponges, brushes, scrapers, and more!
- Roll-Out Trash Can: Store trash where it belongs - out of sight. No unsightly cans or hard-to-access hiding places. Easy roll-out access makes removing garbage from the kitchen a breeze.
- Custom Drawer Dividers & Accessories Organize spices, silverware, cooking utensils, knives and everything else in your drawers. No more jumbled messes and missing utensils. Find what you need, when you need it.
- New Knobs & Pulls: Designer hardware trends are constantly changing. New hardware keeps your kitchen looking and feeling like new.
- New Cabinet Door Hinges: Cabinet doors that won’t stay shut, hang crooked or have dingy looking hinges are unattractive. Besides, who wants a door they can’t open and close easily? New hinges are available in many different finishes to make your cabinetry look and feel like new again.
These are just a few of the many services we offer that will help keep your kitchen looking like new. If you have any questions or want to learn more about how we can keep your kitchen up-to-date and beautiful, click on the Locations tab to find your local Kitchen Tune-Up franchise.
If your cabinets are looking worn out and tired already, check out our original Tune-Up page to learn how your wood cabinets can be restored to almost new condition.