Here at Kitchen Tune-Up we want to help you make the most of your kitchen. Even if your doors don’t need a Tune-Up, we can help you renovate how your kitchen works and looks. We’ve come up with a list of ten ways we can help you streamline and beautify your kitchen.
- New Drawer Slides: Opening the drawers without waking up the children or hurting yourself would be nice, wouldn’t it? Many different styles of slides are available to fit your budget and your current cabinet configuration. You won’t believe what a difference it makes to feel the drawers glide out effortlessly.
- Replace Trim on Cabinet Bases: The shoe molding and toe-kick cover around the bottom of your cabinets takes a lot of abuse. Replacing dinged up trim makes a big difference in the kitchen’s appearance. You can even change the style for a more dramatic update.
- New Crown Molding on Top of Cabinets: Crown molding draws the eye up and makes a kitchen look bigger. Crown that matches the decorative style of the room is an essential finishing touch that people will really notice. Adding or replacing your crown molding will give your kitchen that perfect accent to bring out your personal style.
- Under-Cabinet Lighting: Whether you need task lighting or just better ambience, halogen or xenon under-cabinet lights are outstanding alternatives to fluorescents. These lights help you see what you’re doing without bringing harsh bright lights or adjusting your ceiling.
- Roll-Out Trays for Pots & Pans: Tired of getting on your hands and knees to find the pan you’re looking for? Add roll-out access to put the right tool at your fingertips, even if you’re standing up. No more clattering pans or over-cluttered shelves!
- Tip-Out Trays under Your Sink: Those little false panels under your sink can become wonderful hiding places for unattractive cleaning items and other sink area clutter. Store sponges, brushes, scrapers, and more!
- Roll-Out Waste Basket: Store trash where it belongs - out of sight. No unsightly cans or hard-to-access hiding places. Easy roll-out access makes removing garbage from the kitchen a breeze.
- Custom Drawer Dividers & Accessories: Organize spices, silverware, cooking utensils, knives and everything else in your drawers. No more jumbled messes and missing utensils. Find what you need when you need it.
- New Knobs & Pulls: Designer hardware trends are constantly changing. New hardware keeps your kitchen looking and feeling like new. Adjusting your style has never been easier!
- New Cabinet Door Hinges: Cabinet doors that won’t stay shut, hang crooked or have dingy looking hinges are unattractive. Besides, who wants a door they can’t open and close easily? New hinges are available in many different finishes to make your cabinetry look and feel like new again.
These are just a few of the many services we offer that will help keep your kitchen looking like new. If you have any questions, or want to learn more about how we can keep your kitchen up-to-date and beautiful, contact your local Kitchen Tune-Up franchise. To find the location nearest you, [click here](link to locations page).
If your cabinets are looking worn out and tired and need more than a new handle or hinge, take a look at our original [Tune-Up](link to Tune-Up page) to restore woods to almost new condition.
In need of new doors or want to change the look of your cabinets or kitchen more dramatically? Check out our [Redooring](link to redooring page), [Refacing](link to refacing page), or [Custom Cabinet](link to custom cabinet page) services.
I am so happy with Kitchen Tune-Up. All the way through the process of replacing my kitchen Tom was available and provided great ideas and designs. Tom walked me through the entire project using his kitchen graphic software and he showed me how it would look before it was built. The staff was awesome, they cleaned up after each day and worked very hard to meet each deadline. When they completed the work they left the house immaculate and the kitchen looked wonderful. I am so happy with Kitchen Tune-Up, I will definitely use them again for any other projects I may have in the future.
Great people! Great work!