←Show Your Kitchen Some Love!
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, consider showing your kitchen some love in February. Nothing beats the feeling of walking into a fresh, clean, and organized kitchen. It can symbolize a productive area and a meaningful space for the family to gather. Use these tips and tricks to love your kitchen more.
No one likes a dirty kitchen, and trying to keep it clean and organized can sometimes be daunting. Luckily there are a few ways we can organize and keep things clean.
- Organize your dry goods with storage containers hidden in a drawer or cabinet
- Put a shower rod under your sink. You can hang spray bottles or rags on the rod giving you more space for storage under the sink
- Place dividers in your utensil drawer to keep utensils organized
Give Your Kitchen a Deep Clean
Smudges and grease just happen in kitchens. If you take the time to clean and take care of your kitchen, it can have a fresh feel.
- Freshen up your garbage disposal by putting lemon or orange peels down the drain
- Clean other greasy areas by squeezing a lemon into a spray bottle mixed with a little water
- Stainless steel can be given extra shine with a paper towel with a bit of olive oil
- Rusty areas are easily cleaned with some baking soda and water
- Clean glass and mirrors using this easy recipe for homemade cleaner
Take Advantage of the Season
Flowers are a great way to bring color, energy, and vitality to your kitchen. Different colors of flowers symbolize varying points. Use them to create the atmosphere you desire.
- Red: True Love, Passion, Courage
- Yellow: Joy, Happiness, True Friendship
- Pink: Love, Gentleness, Happiness
- Orange: Excitement, Enthusiasm
- White: Purity, Innocence
- Blue: Tranquility, Peace
- Purple: Success, Royalty
- Lavender: Grace, Elegance, Youth
- Green: Rebirth, Renewal, Good Health
If you need help organizing your cabinets, drawers, pantry, closets, let our team at Kitchen Tune-Up know. We offer roll-out trays, trash and recycling centers, and many accessory options to show your home some love and make your kitchen more functional and enjoyable to spend time in.