←Now Offering DIY Cabinet Redooring
Our DIY Plus program has a robust plate of offerings for the stuck at home house-improver. We’ve got a program to help you spruce up every corner of your closets and kitchen, including:
- • Endless options for reorganizing and maximizing space
- • Kits to transform your closet
- • New coat of paint on your cabinets
- • And even projects to revamp your garage
But today we’re shining a spotlight on a more challenging home improvement project our DIY Plus program has to offer: Redooring.
Want a new look in your kitchen without installing all new cabinets? Ready to put your DIY skill to the test? Then let us help you transform your kitchen with new cabinet doors. This process will give your cabinets a completely new look. No one will be able to tell that you didn’t have them completely replaced!
Redoor your cabinets in three easy steps
Our DIY Plus program makes redooring easy. We understand that people aren’t looking to leave their homes right now, and we’re here to help you get your kitchen looking great without making a single trip to the hardware store. Our DIY Plus program is as easy as 1-2-3.
- 1. Have a virtual consultation with our trusted Kitchen Tune-up team and select your new doors.
- 2. Measure for your new doors with our team virtually walking you through every step. The custom doors are then ordered for you and shipped right to your door!
- 3. Redoor your cabinets with our team virtually assist every step of the way.
Cabinet redooring may sound like a tall task, but it’s something every homeowner can do with the right tools, assistance and determination. You can also hop over to our DIY Plus page for more tips on how to complete a redooring project.
And the best part? We’ll be here waiting once everything is over to offer in-person assistance. So don’t be afraid to tackle this project on your own, because your DIY Plus Cabinet Redooring order comes with built-in labor if anything needs fixed or finished. Find the Kitchen Tune-Up nearest to you to get started.